Taste the nation with Padma Lakshmi

Taste the nation with Padma Lakshmi. I’m really loving this series on Hulu . Check it out . I love the David Chang series , also along with John Favreau’s chef series . This one is super to watch.

3 Likes

Sorry you didn’t catch this @emglow101

2 Likes

SO wish this was available to everyone.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=taste+the+nation+with+padma+lakshmi

Avail on Hulu’s YTube channel. Look around you’ll see intro’s and full episodes

4 Likes

Just watched the Gullah episode on YouTube and really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

I find her whole demeanor a joy to listen to. Also much to learn on topics.

5 Likes

YIPPEE! Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Celebrating Persian food is my fav episode so far.

2 Likes

I like her so much better in this series. Thank you.

2 Likes

Me too. So many reasons to be proud to be from Queens these days.

3 Likes

I’ve got two episodes left and I have really enjoyed this program.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’m like Curlz, didn’t know I could watch.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

From NPR:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this! I saw that but hadn’t read it yet.
I enjoyed the interview, but I am not sure why the title is about her being a writer.

I believe the interviewer was referring to how Padma thinks of herself. Plus, she has written a few cookbooks and contributed to the content on the HULU show.

1 Like

Okay; thanks! Maybe there was more about her writing in the radio interview. I only read the high.

1 Like

‘But what becomes clear through the series’s 10 episodes is how distinctly American cuisine encapsulates a paradox, in which dishes made by immigrants are quickly appropriated as national staples while the people who make them are rejected over generations.’

WHICH IS ONE REASON THE SHOW IS A GEM.

5 Likes

I have never understood the disdain towards her. When she first started on Top Chef, people were savaging her! Padma talks weird, etc., etc. She was already 100 times better than her predecessor.

Taste the Nation is a beautifully done show and I can’t wait for S2. Bravo to Padma. Even her cooking videos on IG are excellent. I first knew of her when I saw her excellent episode of My Country, My Kitchen, which seems to be completely unavailable.

6 Likes

Padma Lakshmi announced today that the show has been greenlighted for Season 2.

6 Likes