Taco Bell - Now taking reservations?

Don’t feel bad – 3-4 times a year, I go through the drive through and order a bean burrito with sour cream and a Mexican pizza and ask for about 10 packets of hot sauce on the side.

1 Like

Is del taco coming out to the east coast?

I have to admit I hit taco bell a few times a year when in a rush. I do most local fast food spots at least one or two times a year expect for crap like subway. Well I guess tb can be considered crap too but I like it every blue moon. I haven’t been to Wendy’s in ages though.

1 Like

They’re here in the Detroit area. I find it has kind of a mind-bending menu: so many choices.

Not on the first date though!

1 Like

“Everything tastes the same”…me thinks your on to something!!!

1 Like

Potato tacos with green sauce. And their $1 menu is actually a dollar. Or less… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a Jack in the Box and Del Taco right across the street from each other with Carl’s Jr. And Taco Bell 1/2 a block South. Who needs the Mickey’s and BK nearby? No one! That’s 10 miles away in the big city :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure how many baseball fans are here but check this out…

How many tacos do you predict they will give out and what are the lines like?

1 Like

There’s basically 2 flavors at Taco Bell: Warm Meaty cheesy goop (Exhibit A, C below) and and cool sour cream and veggies mixed with warm meat (Exhibit B, D).

I happen to be a big fan of both, about 4-5 times a year.

1 Like

My go to on the road food . A quick stop for two crunchy tacos and a bean burrito with green sauce . That’s all I ever order . A swanky remodel with food from Taco Bell . Reservations , why ?

While I respect your junk food choices - I can’t get past the terrible orange sauce (referenced above) and the dubious ground beef - you enjoy yourself to be sure but for me it’s a giant BARF.