Stadium hot dogs

A Fenway Frank was the first time I had anything in a split top bun. Thought it “weird”. Hot dog was forgettable too.

1 Like

Just a great infield. The Astros and Dodgers had some epic battles back when they were in the same division.

A beautiful stadium and location.

I saw Nolan Ryan pitch there but the Dodgers prevailed but oops, the Astros took game 7 of the 2017 World Series there more than evening the score.

It took at least six months for it to seek in that the Astros finally won the big one.

1 Like

I knew you had a few good stories in you! I think I’m ready for bed thinking about dogs, beers and ball games. Sweet dreams everyone

1 Like

The first hot dog I ever had with mustard, I was a picky eater as a kid, was at Texas A and M’s Kyle Field. They didn’t have any plain ones only with mustard but I was starving and went for it. I loved it.

Rice of all teams beat them and the Owls weren’t very good just showing how bad the Aggies were back then.

Minute Maid Park at Houston Astros games has all you can eat hotdogs on Tuesdays. I won’t go near that place on a Tuesday.

The hot dogs aren’t any good anyway I just can’t imagine these.

They bring in about an extra 5,000 fans during this promotion.

How many bad hot dogs can you eat?

This smacks of Olive Garden’s never ending pasta bowl with the bad bread and salad or IHOP’s ayce pancakes.

Some people will eat anything as long as it’s “free.”

1 Like

I forgot to add to my post, growing up in LA, we also got to see the California Angels at that time. They were horrible. You could buy cheap seats at “the Big A” and then sneak down to the good seats and we did that a lot when Nolan Ryan was pitching. He simply was the most amazing to watch.

I swear some years he won 20 games AND lost 20 games, all the while striking out 350! He was the most amazing pitcher I ever saw and that was a great era for pitchers.

PS: I believe Jimmy Wynn (the Toy Canon) was an early Colt 45, that moved to the Dodgers.

https://sports.yahoo.com/if-want-to-try-the-best-food-from-all-30-mlb-ballparks-this-event-is-for-you-130529654.html

1 Like