Special Father's Day Jersey Food

Happy Father’s Day to all my NJ friends.

We are about to leave our fair state for the day and celebrate in NYC. 212 Steakhouse is having a special promotion for all their email subscribers - a free steak for everyone in our party. Will post about it later.

What are you doing for food today?

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all of the HOs who are great dads, uncles, and who influence the eating habits of kids in their lives! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Going to brother in laws for a BBQ. Not quite as good as a steak in the city! Enjoy!

1 Like

Free steak? Do tell @seal. :slight_smile:

Seems like a hoax lol

Definitely not a hoax. The six of us each got our choice of 3 oz of real Kobe beef, a 10 oz Australian Wagyu skirt steak, or an 8 oz prime filet. Tax and gratuity were figured on the total it would have been without the free food. All I had to do was show them my special invitation I got just for being on their mailing list.

There is nothing like Kobe beef. My father and I also shared a 32 oz wagyu ribeye and while it was very good, compared to the Kobe, it was like it was from a different animal.

Well not to get technical with you but it probably was from a different animal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sounds fantastic!! Forward me their mailings list info so I can join please!!

1 Like