Some help needed

I need to correct the English text of a flyer. Just wondering any of the good folks here would be kind enough to read it and let me know if it’s alright.
It’s for a very close friend who is handling some tuition classes. He employs a few teachers to conduct classes. Sent me the flyer to correct it but I thought there would be better brains here. :slight_smile: Please let me know if anyone can do that so I can PM it.

1 Like

Is it written in American English or British English? Spellings can be different, as can actual words and idioms

If it’s British English, I’ll be happy to have a look at it for you.

John

3 Likes

I’m a freelance translator (GER/EN/GER), with most of my work being translated into US English, and I am an absolute stickler for typos/grammar. I’d be more than happy to look over whatever you have if you DM me.

1 Like

lolololololol - sorry but I must annoy the “fork” out of you!

3 Likes

I was mostly trying to say that I pay attention to that shit when it matters. A food board? Eh.

5 Likes

Honestly I am lost for words! I was doubtful that someone would help. That was based on a recent experience elsewhere at another forum.
You all are amazing people. I have no words to express how grateful I am. Honestly. At a time like this, a help like this means a lot to me.
If anyone needs anything that I can do someday, I’d jump at the opportunity to do that.
I would like to check if it conforms to British English as that’s what we use here. I’ll send it as soon as I start the computer. Now the second power cut time for the day. When power’s back I’ll message it.
Thank you very much all of you fabulous people.

5 Likes

Good for you! May your good luck continue! (sorry I couldn’t help I’m dumb lol)

1 Like

I’d have offered to help but I failed English and it’s my mother tongue.

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short; you’re a tremendous slouch.

2 Likes

LMS - flyer received and comments sent back to you.

7 Likes

Amazing. Thanks a lot yeah I got it. Was slow to respond on the phone.

3 Likes