So. Brunswick Library [NJ]

I recently got a library card at the So. Brunswick Public Library & today I took a little time to browse through the cookbook section. Well, right there in the middle of the section is a big rack full of ziplock bags. The bags are all full of all kinds of baking & cooking gear you can check out. I didn’t really take time to see what all was there - seemed like mostly specialty baking stuff. How cool is that?

Got to look next time to see if they have mold for Madelaines or Lang du Chat.

4 Likes

Love it!!

What a cool idea!

I was there and searched for recipes for donkey, but all they had under “ass” was a picture of @NotJrvedivici :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
2 Likes

This Friday at 11:00 they’re having a ‘Traditional Pierogi Making’ class. This is one seriously cool l8brary.

3 Likes

Figured I’d delurk for this (yes, I’m a longtime lurker from eG, too): The Colts Neck Library used to have a massive cookbook collection. I haven’t lived there since they built the new one (I used to work at it), but I can’t imagine they would have gotten rid of it.

4 Likes

Thanks for “delurking” to give us some info! Please continue to contribute as we are always happy to welcome new members!

2 Likes