Sir Ives/Howlin Dom's Hot Chicken

Sir Ives is a long time caterer in the Monmouth and surrounding areas. They now have a store location on Rt. 33 West in Millstone. Dropped in today to discuss catering for an event. In addition to the catering operations, lots of prepared foods in the deli case and lots of cold and hot sandwiches that can be ordered. What caught my eye is the Howlin’ Dom’s Hot Chicken located inside the store. Dom’s is operated by the son of the owner of Sir Ives (Chris). Small menu similar to what you find at Dave’s Hot Chicken. We ordered a couple of sandwiches and tenders … mine was ordered hot and had a nice, but not overpowering kick. Each order came with seasoned waffle fries. Everything is made fresh to order, so anticipate a short wait. My gang loved it and we’ll be returning.

6 Likes

Thanks for this review. Spend a decent amount of time over there for sports now and there is legit zilch over there for us to eat other than the Dunkin’ Donuts in 33 by the Amazon warehouse or the two Wawa spots. This would be a great alternative. Will def check this spot out

Sir Ives Howlin’ Dom’s Hot Chicken…so much to work with here.

2 Likes

Not familiar with “Legit Zilch” :smile: but in-between the 2 Wawas on 33, there is Z Taco, The Chozhas (Indian), The Taco Stop, Tre-Colore Pizza, Bakers American Bar & Grille, Millstone Deli and Beard One BBQ.

Can’t say that I’ve been in a Dunkin’ Donuts since they killed the so-called Dunkin Donut (plain donut w/“handle”, more well-done than their or other plain donuts), back when they cooked them in store.

2 Likes