Superb cooking from the Wizard of Oz, Ryan Clift, at his current Tanjung Pagar Road location.
<img src="//hungryonionstatic.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/original/2X/4/41cc5aa923514c702afa86dc1616b8cbff42b5c9.JPG" width=“700” height=“525”
- Amuse bouche of charred peppers with a soya and wasabi dip, to be eaten with a pair of tweezers.
- Laksa mousse with herb fritters.
- Snow crab, oba leaf, Nashi pear and fragrant herbs.
- Norwegian salmon carpaccio, yuzu, cucumber, black radish.
- Roast corn risotto, basil jelly, baby corn.
- Pan-roasted barramundi, cauliflower cous cous, green chilli salsa.
- Pork belly, white beans, chorizo.
After the complexity of the mains, the desserts were a bit of an anti-climax.
- Terry’s chocolate orange.
- Carrot cake, crème fraiche, cream cheese icing.
- Passionfruit soufflé with banana cake mini-Magnum.
- Petit fours - pretty to look at, but not as impressive taste-wise:
Address: Tippling Club, 38 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088461. Tel: +65 6475 2217.