One of the older eateries at Far East Plaza - this 33-year-old Hainanese chicken rice spot still packs in a crowd every day.
- Hainanese-style poached chicken.
- Poached chicken livers - a must-have for me when it comes to a Hainanese chicken rice meal:
- Hainanese chicken rice - surprisingly, the rendition at this venerable old spot is not as fragrant nor tasty as I expected. What gives?
- Soy-braised, hard-boiled eggs.
- “Choy su” greens with oyster sauce and crisp shallots. Meh
- “Kiam chye” duck soup - another pretty average rendition:
Address: Hainanese Delicacy , #05-116 Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228213. Tel: +65 6734 0639