Silliness (2018 Thread)

It’s been a bad week. Don’t ask.

My sweet dream!

There’s “American cheese”, and “American sauce”. Baguette is the norm now?

1 Like

The Heinz “American Sauce” is sold in Germany…

Does it taste like Freedom?

4 Likes

Husband made this collage for me … I could not find the scissors after I finished wrapping the slabs… We discovered them the next day… oops My rib wrapping privileges have been revoked … Good thing I’m not a surgeon

1 Like

Did the scissors give the ribs a sharp or cutting flavor?

4 Likes

lol…no
It’s now just one less job I have to do!

Not sure why, but the picture won’t load for me. :-/

wouldn’t load on my iPhone but did on my desktop
haven’t tried anything else
Maybe because I took it from one of my picture folders and copied it to my desktop

And for some reason, the collage decided to show for me! I’m LOLing at the shears in with the ribs. :smiley:

That’s alright…nothing to see here, just move on more for me to view. :yum:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hilarious

3 Likes

From snout to tail

Of course I will

I have to get something for a 7hr (?) flight (IcelandAir) from Reykjavik to Toronto. Food is very expensive in Iceland, as is everything else, naturally.

FFS

1 Like

I love the hypnotizing sign “encouraging” you to come in for a beer. :smiley:

2 Likes

Kind of :unamused:

6 Likes

Chowdom… hah! In my house the other one of us asks every day “what are we eating today?”. Me “dunno”. It makes the other more inquisitive and impatient.

Why …? How can it be more efficent? I’ve never seen anyone does it here.

Always find new ways to hide alcohol of course

What do you want to eat today?

Mwahaha…

So this is American “cheese” I sometimes hear about? Note that the word “cheese” is not present.

That first picture is just hilarious

Yeah, do yourself a big favor and dont try the cheeselike substance in the cellophane. Nasty stuff.

I’m sorry, I’ll agree with you that it’s nasty stuff, but I still like it. I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches made with those slices cooked between white bread in a buttered pan. Few slices of tomato…yeah that’s good stuff.

1 Like

More oil, anyone?

6 Likes