Silliness (2018 Thread)

8 Likes

8 Likes

A different kind of “airdine”. It’s getting popular now, keep seeing more pictures of it all the time. Absolutely not for me.

This was a couple of months back. Someone made medium rare chicken and posted this on her FB and got lots of reactions.

What makes it “extra heavy duty” and why is it good/necessary? Too bad the ingredient list is not legible.

Clever baker.

2 Likes

Hanging in mid air at a table eating . Absolutely " No thank you "

If you manage to stay alive up there the raw chicken might take its toll. Where is this?? Also have to hope people don’t drop things. And then there’s the ‘where does the server stand’ issue.

No way!!! I don’t like heights even if I’m on solid ground! Cute cake though.

:laughing: :imp:

Apparently, it’s possible in 45 countries so far. Their site here. Some people even get married in the same way.

6 Likes

Is alcohol allowed in public in NY?

People really do this in the tub? I thought they no longer have the patience to take a bath anymore these days.

You would almost, almost never catch me playing with my phone. Or drinking directly out of the bottle.

IIRC this advert is in the Philippines.

2 Likes

http://coolmaterial.com/food-drink/tea-heads-co-fucking-tea/

2 Likes

Brilliant.

1 Like

My dad needs this. He can’t sleep and says the chamomile helps. Love it!

1 Like

I was doing a legitimate search of " sleepytime" teas
many brands and much more hilarity then I expected

They should have named it plagiarism tea.

I thought of it more as " the companion tea"

At least give credit to the source. Sheesh. (Not you, the tea company.)

lol … I did search around for a connection
there is more than one brand of GTFTS tea
so I guess the name is not trademarked

My kind of restaurant! Show this photo to partner who agrees completely. I’m only there for the food, don’t want to see another face and hear anyone. Those genius Koreans.

In Korea again. Colour coded shopping baskets.

Schnitzel is bigger than the plate. Girl is too thin but maybe a grown man can finish it?

Some places here have holders on the table for these cones. I like the separate compartment for the sauce, even though I don’t eat any sauce with my potatoes.

2 Likes
9 Likes

That is hysterical!!

1 Like