Sicilian Home Cooking Videos

Good Afternoon to you all,

My name is Vincenzo Oliveri and I am a Sicilian born chef/ restaurateur, currently living in London, England.

As we all know, in these unprecedented times, the restaurant trade has been put on standby for the foreseeable future, and in light of this, I have decided to use my free time to create short delicious recipes that are easy to do at home. As a collective culinary audience, I would like to share these videos with you, and ask for any advice and tips to improve on for future content.

Thank you very much indeed for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

4 Likes

Let me be the worst to welcome you!

Tyvm for the link. I’m looking forward to watching the videos.

Welcome, chef Enzo!

Normally I wouldn’t open such a link but this time I did. Even checked out a couple of yours videos. Looks promising. Will you be making some Sicilian classic dishes? I was in Taormina over Christmas and enjoyed eating many a arancini/o.

Hope you get to cook in a restaurant’s kitchen again real soon when this is all over.

Thank you for your response.

In the next coming videos I will be taking requests from a variety of different platforms including this one so feel free to let me know what you would liked cook and I’ll see what i can do.

Arancini is a great start!

Kind Regards,
Enzo.

Welcome to HO, Chef Enzo. Just watched your Fired Pasta Leftover video. Terrific. Could eat that for days & days. I also subscribed to your YouTube Channel. Good luck with that enterprise!