Share your (neurotic) Pet Photos + Garden/Local Wildlife

My dearly departed.
Sir Mc******

Sir Mc

And Simon and Chloé

CATS

10 Likes

This was my best bud. Lost him last October. He was 15 and lived the best lfe. Indoors when he wanted, outdoors when he wanted. Best friend was a barn cat named Oreo. We miss him dearly, as does Oreo.

I just like this shot because he spent lots of time sitting on that stair. He’s not looking at me, rather, through our bedroom window; thus his reason for sitting there.

I’d get another pooch; but I doubt it could fill that gap. I’m just waiting for a show up dog, I guess.

If you’ll notice the third step from the top. As a puppy, he dumped a mother load on that stair. Unknowingly, I descended the stairway only to learn, by my slipping, and going ass over tea kettle, catching dogsht in my hair, along my back, back of my legs, on the way down. As I lay there, profanities at the ready, I look up. There, at the top of the stairs gawked the little spud. He never pooped in the house again.

Good boy!

He would sit in a car seat like this, on a coach like this, camping chair, whatever.

7 Likes

the cat who cooks with danger

4 Likes

These are screenshots from livestreams from the ALERTWildfire cams, mostly in California. A variety of birds enjoy hanging out on the structures:

Vulture

Golden Eagle

Red-Tailed Hawk

Kestrel

California Condors

If you’re on Twitter, #FireCamBirds is a fun follow.

ETA: sometimes the FireCams give viewers a bird AND a fire (this is a screengrab showing the plume from the 2021 Dixie Fire in the background and a vulture):

7 Likes

Add images here

Went to Mt. Rainier hoping to see some marmots, found frogs instead :woman_shrugging:

and a ladybug

no bears :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

My cat, Parker, not entirely sure he has made the correct course of action.

5 Likes

What? No Temptations treats?

5 Likes

I know that look!

1 Like

The Overlord.

DD2’s - one of her two

5 Likes