Sapore Ravioli & Cheese - Middlesex

Can’t believe I worked in the area for years and only found out about this place recently. Excellent Excellent Italian Subs. My favorite is the Not So Chicken Little (Chicken Cutlet, Fresh Mozz (Tooooo DIE for), their own roasted peppers, and balsamic glaze). Doesn’t sound like much, but when all of the components are perfect, it goes a long way. 10 bucks for a sandwich that I usually split into lunch and dinner.

I’ve had the Dom also, which is great, but it does get a little heavy, it has basically all of the cured pork products.

I’ve only ever had their sandwiches, but their deli style offerings look great, and they have multiple freezers full of all different flavors of ravioli.

You should def check this place out if you are in the area. Be prepared to take out or eat in your car, sometimes they have a single patio table outside.

Just finished off the second half of another Chicken Little. That makes one sandwich for both lunch and dinner. I tried to take a picture, but it just didn’t do it justice. Taking pics of food is harder than it looks. I’ll try again next time with better light :slight_smile: or maybe ill just eat it.

Speaking of fresh mozz. This place is great.

I actually ordered some fresh mozz from Amazon Fresh on their “local” section from a deli in Staten Island. It showed up double wrapped and in a 16 oz deli container, fair enough, I know that’s a common packaging, but once i dug into it, it was good, but not anything spectacular. I’m guessing its probably at least a day or two before the mozz gets to amazon and also to me, so I’m guessing all the refrigeration kind of firmed it up. Oh well, thats a $13 lesson learned. :slight_smile:

Just finished off the second half of this bad boy for dinner

1 Like

Even the non-meat sandwiches are great! (This is the second half I had for dinner)

1.   The Sapore Special-For the Vegetarians and the people that just like good fresh veggies. This one has Fried Eggplant, Homemade Mozzarella, Homemade Roasted Peppers, Broccoli Rabe and Balsamic and oil. $8.95