Restaurants near the Golden Theater

I haven’t dined in the theater district since pre-Covid so not sure what’s what these days. My daughter and I are going to see a Saturday matinee of Prima Facie in April at the Golden (45th/8th). Is there a good place within a few blocks for an early supper? Thanks!

I haven’t dined in the theater district since pre-Covid so not sure what’s what these days. My daughter and I are going to see a Saturday matinee of Prima Facie in April at the Golden (45th/8th). Is there a good place within a few blocks for an early supper? Thanks!

What city are you talking about?

Thank you Travelmad for responding. I posted this from my phone and thought it went on the New York City board. I couldn’t find it this morning and wondered what happened to it!!

It’s still there. You now have two threads asking the same question :slight_smile:

@moderators maybe can delete one or merge.

I have made that request, thanks.

Thanks for fixing this post Ipsedixit!

It would be helpful know what cuisines you prefer, and what your price point is. That said… I recommend Lattanzi, on 46th St., near 8th Ave., for well-prepared Italian food. Good service and nice atmospherics.

1 Like

Open on budget, seafood allergy. Lattanzi sounds good!