Restaurants I go back to 8. Fiorella's Newton, MA

This is a gem for Italian food. They have a very nice and reasonable priced lunch menu. Some of the best fried calamari around. You also get delicious bread sticks with a nice dipping sauce to start off your meal. Their pizza is absolutely delicious, and the small at lunch is big. Service is always courteous and professional. Private parking lot.

1 Like

Thank so for the reminder. Always forget they are there. But have enjoyed it when I’ve been.

Fiorella’s in Newton is in our regular rotation. It’s worth the extra couple of dollars to upgrade to the house-made pasta. Mary, who works the front of the house, is a sweetheart. I don’t normally like a lot of oregano in my red sauce, but theirs is really delicious. A gem of a place, and we love the pizza dough bread sticks that start the meal.

I read on Boston Restaurant Talk awhile back that Fiorella’s will be taking over the Bondir space in Concord. I can’t find any updates, though.

They are looking at July 1st but it depends on the town.

Oh, thanks! Both locations are pretty convenient for me, so it will depend on atmosphere and wait times, I guess. I’m due for my free birthday month entree so I’ll be heading back soon.