Recommendations For dinner red bank saturday

It’s Friday night and I need to come up with suggestions for Saturday night dinner in red bank or nearby. (Last minute- will it be possible to get reservations?)
Needs to be broad menu- one person doesn’t each meat out (only fish). Another person doesn’t eat fish (prefers steak. Only meat).
Thinking Greek spot.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks

1 Like

It’s been a few of years since I worked there so feel I can recommend now. Not sure of availability but check out Monticello at Red Bank.
It is a small BYOB and the food is very good. Try the Shrimp with Long Hots, Pear Salad or Eggplant Rollatini to start followed by any of the Pastas (Amatriciana/Notre Dame!), Stuffed Chicken or Catch of the Day Puttanesca.
Simple Dessert of vanilla ice cream with macerated berries and tiramisu nice finishers.
Insider tip- ask the price of the Catch as it is sometimes pricey. If you like the heat you can ask for the Pork Chop to be done Scarpariello style with Long Hots. You could even order the Penne Pomodoro or Vodka and be completely full and happy.
Same people in the kitchen for a long time and quality food.
Gluten free and other restrictions are taken seriousky there as well if needed.

2 Likes

Pazzo MMX has a good selection of seafood and meat choices. I’m often in that situation where both the carnivores and seafood eaters have to be appeased, and everyone came away happy at my one visit here.

https://www.pazzoredbank.com/menus

2 Likes

Greek Spot but only if you get a reservation!! BYO reminder

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for the ideas. We ended up going to Greek Spot (Thanks for the reco!) and we did get a reservation. It’s a full and busy place! Loud too! but good… Tzatziki had the good garlic base; taramosalata also good. Was a solid place to go. But did I say, it was very loud? :slight_smile:

1 Like