Rat's Restaurant

Went here this Sunday looking for a solid meal in a space well suited for outdoor dining. First of all if you haven’t been to Ground for Sculpture, I highly recommend spending a day here if you enjoy art and the outdoors. Tables are set comfortably far apart and the lake view is very peaceful. Our server Jenn was extremely pleasant and friendly. We had the Escargots with puff pastry and the Crab cakes for appetizers. my wife had the branzino entree and I had the short ribs. We passed on dessert as we were reasonably full. All in all it was a nice meal with attentive service in a tranquil and scenic garden. I’m kinda surprised that I could not find a previous thread on this but hopefully others have been here and can chime in.

IMG_5376 IMG_5377 IMG_5378 IMG_5379 IMG_5380 IMG_5381

13 Likes

I love your point of view and taste in food. Your reviews are on direct. The food looks great. Thanks for the review.

I was at Rat’s about 3 years ago after meandering the Grounds of Sculpture.
At first I was hesitant because of the name but once we went inside it reminded us of a place in Provence.The food was great & the setting very relaxing .With the pandemic restrictions being relaxed I look forward to going back.

2 Likes