[Raleigh, NC] Anisette Sweet Shop in Five Points

A new little sweet shop and cafe, Anisette, has opened in Raleigh’s Five Points neighborhood.

The shop is on a little retail strip near Roanoke Park. The address is 209 Bickett Boulevard, Raleigh.

They’re starting small and simple, with a focus on baked sweets. I’ve tried two of their offerings; a raspberry tart and an almond mascarpone pastry. Both were excellent. This little gem is well worth a visit if you’re in the neighborhood.

Regular Hours: Wednesdays–Saturdays, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.; Sundays, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.

1 Like

Do they have many individual sized offerings?

It’s smart having Sunday hours - bet they will be slammed!

Oh, yes.

They’re set up for both a small number of enjoy-it-there seats, as well as take-away. Most of their items look to be sold as single portion servings, and most likely with an accompanying coffee. I’m sure they’ll also sell whole pies/tarts/cakes/etc., and take care of special pre-orders.

It’ll be really nice having this right around the corner. I hope they won’t mind be shuffling down there in my bathrobe and slippers!

Anisette’s Opening - as covered by the Raleigh Agenda

Is this in the space that Bickett Gallery used to be in?

Not sure if it’s the exact same storefront, but yeah, it’s in that little strip of shops. Just along the east side of the train tracks, right up Bickett from where Bickett meets Fairview.