Just read that one of our fine brewpub, Vices & Versa, will be hosted in Paris by a pub called “La fine mousse”.
I just wanted to let you know that Vices & Versa is indeed one of our finest Montreal brewpub and that the beers they will be serving are among the best in Quebec. They will have close to 30 beers on tap so its worth it!
Here is the facebook page for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1748433062046043/
For those looking for feedback on Quebec beer, here is mine:
- Brasserie Dunham http://brasseriedunham.com/
- Brassierie Mcauslan http://mcauslan.com
- Brasseurs du Monde http://brasseursdumonde.com
- Dieu du ciel http://www.dieuduciel.com1
- Le Cheval Blanc http://lechevalblanc.ca/
Notable products: Cheval Blanc Witbeer http://bit.ly/1N2yvjc
- Le Trou du Diable http://troududiable.com
- La Barberie http://www.labarberie.com
- Pit Caribou http://www.pitcaribou.com
- Unibroue http://www.unibroue.com/
This brewery put micro brewery on the map in Quebec. Its was one of the early adopters of the micro brewery movement in the 90’s but since that era it lost a bit of its shine since it was bought by Sleeman who was itself bought by the giant Sapporo.
Notable products: Maudite http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/33/ , Fin du Monde http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/34/ , Blanche de Chambly http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/31/1
- My favorite brewer is Dieu du Ciel
- My favorite lager is not a micro. Its Moosehead on tap. See: http://moosehead.ca/
- My favorite stout/porter is Aphrodisiaque. See: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1141/10330/
- My favorite fruit beer is Apricot Wheat Ale from St-Ambroise. See: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/194/5432/1
- My favorite nitro is McAuslan Cream Ale on tap. See: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/194/14794/
- My favorite white beer is Blanche from Cheval Blanc. See: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1535/4460/