South River, being home to a Portuguese, Polish, and Mexican population offers several options for dining in its small downtown area. I’ll cover a few of the various Portuguese establishments in the thread. Feel free to chip in if you’ve been to any of them.
- Cafe da manhã - Cafe, bakery, and dining. Daily specials posted on Facebook, various baked goods.
- Sabor d’amor - Cafe, bakery, and dining. All you can eat buffet on weekends.
- Nossa Aldeia Portuguese Bakery & Deli - Cafe, bakery, deli.
- Cafe Cirino - Portuguese/Brazilian luncheonette, cafe, and bakery.
- Campozino - White-cloth dining with rodizio.
- Ria Mar - White-cloth dining.
- Portuguese Fisherman White-cloth dining.
- Cavaco Supermarket - Grocery store, bakery, and take-out Portuguese BBQ.
- Express Deli & Fresh Meats - Portuguese/Brazilian grocery and deli.