Pisac visit in Annex

This Peruvian space was on the list for a bit here are the pics will do the write up later

2 Likes

I had take-out from there last winter!

I was able to snag an early same day reservation.
The place is somewhat similar as the last place that occupied this space in terms of setup.
There is minimal seating space and the menu is limited which is fine.
We ordered the following
Octopus Ceviche (Tiradito de pulpo)
Potato with eggs (Papa a la Huancaina)
Whole chicken a la brasa (comes with the side of fries, yucca fries and rice)
The wine list is OK the beer list was limited to one.
The apps were nothing to write home about. I recently had a very good ceviche which packed a flavor punch.
The chicken redeemed the meal here for moi. Nice moist chicken and a nice flavor punch. My dinning friend rates the flock chicken highly found this to be better.
The sides were OK IMO though unseasoned. (dips helped)
Priced reasonably IMO for a whole chicken with 3 sides as I have had it way worse for a lot more at restaurant in a hotel that covers all seasons :slight_smile:
Service is OK (kind of off putting initially as the manager/owner was unpleasant IME)I might revisit to try the chicken again.

2 Likes

I had the Lomo Saltado, which was a decent version.

1 Like

I haven’t tried Mira yet. https://mirarestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Mira_Online-Menus_1080x1920_Food.05.24.23.pdf

1 Like

We went to Mira once pre-pandemic and once during (freezing on the patio). Both times were very good, particularly the ceviche and the beef heart anticuchos. The standout dessert was a giant chocolate ball that you crack open to get at other treats, but that came off the menu by the second time we went.

1 Like