Pick my lunch please in Monmouth County

Yep, went to flaky tart.

1 Like

@seal I havenā€™t been there yet but I live nearby.

Did you see anything good on the menu for a carnivorous guy? Iā€™m not a sweets guy really, except for Coca-Cola and ice cream.

Also, are you sure about barnacles not being open during lunch? I normally go at night or on the weekend so Iā€™m just curious. I seem to recall they are open during lunch but things may have changed. I still love their cheddar sauce burgers. You canā€™t fix whatā€™s not broken

Barnacle Billā€™s website says they serve lunch Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 11:30 a.m.

Exactly correct @RGR Hence not available for my Thursday lunch. I was more upset that Russell and Betteā€™s wasnā€™t open for lunch as Iā€™ve heard mixed things about it and wanted to try it for myself. And, as a Ranney alum I feel obligated to eat at a place named after them.

Iā€™ve been there once and want to try it again. Let me know if you are in the area one evening Seal. I want to try their burger. Iā€™m close by. I believe they still have a 3 course happy hour.

Lol @corvette_johnny you must have read my mind. I just made arrangements to eat at the R&B bar this Monday at 4:30 to have the blue plate special! Want to join?

Well unfortunately I have to work the 9 to 5 gig but Iā€™d be game for a rain check some day. Definitely let us know how you like it.

I hit IMG last night and it was railed! There was a waiting line to get foodā€¦good to see. We had some AL pastor, chorizo, and some other type of tacos. My Hispanic friend ordered them and said the name in spanish meant ā€œarabicā€

And yes i was the only grino in the place lol.

@joonjoon hit this place up

My lunch tomorrowā€¦and happy Easter everyone

1 Like