Phan khan tok...

Phan, Khantoke, or what else do you call a Daunglan? :confused:

I don’t know, I was looking up what the platters or bowls on a pedestal might be called (and used for). A cakestand is a typical platter (or tray)… I guess a ‘footed bowl’ would be the other.

It looks like the Daung-Lann is a very large footed table of sorts. :footprints:

1 Like