Paris - May 2022 Trip and Plans

You have a nice style of writing – open, plain, just short of naive, but backed by your knowledge and appreciation.

1 Like

Thank you. I do try and dial back commentary that isn’t helpful. I am, by nature, a very sarcastic person, which I find doesn’t come across well in my writing.

Don’t worry too much about the sarcasm. I think that it’s expected from NYC folks & both onz and pilgrim have been exposed to mine long enough so that yours would hardly register. Even Talbott was okay with it, although he verged on the therapeutic when we lunched (to my wife’s enjoyment).

1 Like

Beautifully written! Thank you. I appreciate your thoughts, but, I may be wrong, not fair over a year later, everything can change. For better or worse. Fingers crossed for the better.

There is no shortage of sarcasm in the US. Only it is spoken, not written. Which is better because it’s not easy to convey it through writing. Unless in the case great writing talents like those of Mark Twain or Garrison Keillor.

3 Likes

Well, it only took me 5 months to get to the next two posts. My day job really gets in the way of my hobbies. Here is Day 5 and here is my review of my 2022 trip to MoSuke. I loved it.

1 Like