Paris/France Board?

Hi, just came over from Chowhound. Could you please create a Paris/France board? Will there be enough traffic to sustain it? I don’t know for sure. Bu if you don’t try, you’ll never know. Thanks, Trish

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

No longer “untrapped” huh? :wink:

1 Like

That’s done. Yeah I don’t know if we have enough traffic to sustain that either. But I talked to @naf and she’s supportive of this. And we actually have quite a few topics around Paris. I put the few France topics here as well as this seems to be the more logical place to put them for now.

2 Likes

@naf @onzieme @pilgrim

Feel free to tag others who are Paris regulars to get their attention on this.

Thanks for the creation of the new board! At last! We have a home! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Trish,

Welcome! The board is created. You and your CH friends can continue to post here!

Have a nice stay,
naf

1 Like

Many thanks! “A place to call home!”

1 Like

TERRIFIC!! Thank you so much for creating the new Paris board. I will spread the word!

1 Like

Indeed Steve!

After years of being herded to tourist trips, I found Chowhound and never looked back. Thanks to the CH community, I discovered “deliciousness” as Jim Leff would say, and was happy to share my experiences with others as well. Hence, my CH screen name TrishUntrapped. :wink:

6 Likes

I just joined (moving from CH) where I was a frequent consumer of incredibly valuable info but not a contributor (though I always gave a shoutout to CH in my TripAdvisor TRs). I’m using the same user name here but don’t see any of the familiar names of the CH experts. I wonder if they haven’t joined yet or are using different names.

2 Likes

Hi Eva,

Welcome! Onzieme is here and hopefully Parn will join in. It seems some of the regulars stopped posting since Covid. I hope they will find there way here.

The CH Paris board was an invaluable resource - I’m happy to see some folks coming over and I hope more will join!

3 Likes

some of us are here…