[Paris 14] How to book at Mosuke?

Any luck with Mosuke ? If you don’t want to compete with the FOMO crowd, have a look at Jujube on rue Dancourt in Monmartre as an alternative. Talented Togolese chef, similar modern French with African/Asian/ other riffs, sometimes outright fusion. Less expensive than Mosuke, almost no reservation hassles, and I like it better. https://www.jujubemontmartre.fr/

1 Like

As I reported earlier in this thread, it’s very hit or miss, but I kept on checking the website and got lucky, they happened to have a table on exactly the day I was hoping for. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for that, Parn. Looks very interesting. Do they give you lots of extra dishes like at Mosuke? I’ll put it on my list for our September/October trip.

1 Like

Hi, no luck yet with Mosuke, actually never seen an open slot in the reservations link, checking almost daily. Jujube looks interesting, but open only for dinner, and lunch is our preffered time for the tasting menus… We both like “a big lunch” with multiple courses, so Le Clarence and Automne are booked for that matter, not sure yet what other 2-3 options to reserve as a big tasting lunch without breaking the 100 pp ceiling with some wine, Perceptions at 9 th looks now maybe more interesting then Jeanne Aimee but it seems both have a simpler lunch formula and stronger things going on at dinner, so maybe will go with Perceptions as the spot for our one night out date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well first time to see some movement there, right now slot opened for lunch on 9/3 if anybody interested, too early for us :slight_smile:

Well they solved my dillema :slight_smile: Their instagarm account announced renovation from 20/3 until start of June… Plenty of other places to choose from…

Is it still not difficult to reserve? They are closed for vacation now but I looked at available reservations on the Michelin website and there doesn’t seem to be anything in September or October.

Well, unfortunately they are closed for vacation until October 4, which is the day we leave Paris.

It only took me until December 2023 to get this up, but it is finally up. My review of my 2022 lunch at MoSuke. It is on my list for a return trip.

2 Likes