Panther Pub- Allamuchy NJ

Enjoyed some outdoor dining at the Panther Pub in Allamuchy (Panther Valley). If you are in the area this is a nice place to stop, not too far off of Route 80. Interesting pub menu items and food is always fresh.
Had Shrimp Tacos with Arugula, Pickled Onions, Tartar, and a bit of cornbread. Also a Cuban Sandwich with hand-cut fries

9 Likes

Funny, pickled unions is a common accompaniment to bread and butter in Aruba. Many restaurants serve pickled onions with their bread and butter and this reminded me how much I enjoy them. You don’t see them too much around here but they look delicious with that taco.

1 Like

Beautiful fall day for a couple of Ketel and sodas paired with some delicious pub food. House burger, spicy honey shrimp, and roasted cauliflower salad. Had calamari too but it was on the bland side.
Panther Pub and Piancones are two places where I will always order salads. Hard to find a place that treats salads and vegetables with care and respect.

7 Likes

Stopped in again for a light lunch. Flavorful guacamole and heirloom tomato app. Always fresh and interesting food here.

5 Likes