Offer from New York Times

(erica) #1

As most Hunions probably know, the Times has a venerable food section, which is the source of many recipes that are popular across the country. I saw a tweet that they are offering the digital version free for 8 weeks, with the choice of an additional 8 wks thereafter for 99 cents. After that, if you want to continue, it’s $3.99/wk,

Grey, do you have a link for this? What I saw here http://www.nytimes.com/subscriptions/Multiproduct/lp5558.html is 4 weeks @ .99 then $3.75/week for web + smartphone/
I might do it for 8 weeks free, though I find I can l usually log in enough times by using different browsers.

(erica) #3

You could look at their Twitter feed.

I get this ALL the time for free.

I also get the opinions. I don’t know why and I ain’t asking :slight_smile:

(Robin ) #5

Some folks don’t tweet. Myself included. I wouldn’t know the first thing about how to look up a twitter feed, let alone how to find the subject.

With all due respect, you were asked a question from another member of this group and instead of suggesting that someone look it up themselves, you could have provided the information. Especially considering that You were the OP.

(erica) #6

I am not computer-savvy but do read Twitter. The offer appeared there as a promoted tweet, and I signed up for it. I have no idea how to create a link to that tweet, so all I could do was point to the source, no dismissiveness intended.

(Robin ) #7

And, I am not Twitter-savvy but do read what is on the computer :wink:

No disrespect intended.