NYC Restaurant Week: Jan 23 to Feb 10...

Participating restaurants will be offering 3-course lunches: $29, 3-course dinners: $42. You should check ahead for caveats, of course. www.nycgo.com/restaurant week.
I have been scanning the list. Do you plan to take advantage? Where?

Your link doesn’ t work (404 Page Not Found message). Here’s the correct link.

1 Like

Thanks, Roz. Your link cut down on the search. What do you think of the line-up? What place would you go after?

We never do RW. That said, this year’s line-up includes a number of places we like a lot and where I think you can be assured that the quality of the cuisine will be excellent irrespective of it being the RW menu: Café Boulud, Ai Fiori, Vaucluse, Le Coq Rico, The Clocktower, dbBistro Moderne. All are lunch only except for dbBistro which is also doing dinner. Le Coq Rico’s RW menu includes the “plat du jour.” Go on a Tuesday and get the delicious Coq au Vin. Note that The Clocktower is not providing a RW menu, so if you’re interested in going, you might want to call them to find out what’s on it.

Wherever you decide to go, I hope you’ll report back.

My Blog
My Flickr

After a few too many disappointing meals i generally avoid restaurant week- but i do see that Amada is participating this time and they haven’t dumbed down the menu at all. I was there a few months ago and really enjoyed it, especially the wild mushrooms so i’ll likey go there for dinner after a movie (fyi the movie theater nearby there is really nice)

Any takers, so far? Please share…

I’m with the others - I never do Restaurant Week. I would rather pay full price and be able to choose from the full menu. I do see a number of nice places on the list this year, though.