November visit Flushing/Guttenberg NJ

Another month, another visit. We arrive November 18 to Flushing in the early afternoon. We transfer to NJ on Wednesday, November 22. And we head back to Baltimore on Monday, November 27. We know that the holiday makes for crowded schedules.

We really enjoyed our meal at Stamatis in Astoria and would love to get a group together for a meal there either Friday, or Saturday November 18 or 19.

Since we are in Flushing, we will be food crawling the evenings of Monday and Tuesday, November 20 and 21 and would love company! I plan on going for a Sichuan meal at Alley 41 one of these evenings. High spice tolerance is a good thing for Alley 41.

We will be in Guttenberg which is a bus ride from Manhattan. If anyone is up for a meal any evening November 24-26 or any food happenings Saturday or Sunday.

So the first goal is gauging interest and generating more specific plans.

One afternoon of the long weekend after Thanksgiving, November 24-26, I’d like to revisit the stretch of Bergenline Ave. that runs through Union City, West New York, Guttenberg, and North Bergen. A few old Cuban places are still hanging on.

The landlords at our Air BnB talk about the great Latino food in the area. That sounds great. 25th and 26th work for us. We are seeing Here we are Friday afternoon.

Sorry to miss Stamatsis, I’m out that weekend.

Still unsettled on my plans surrounding T-day, but I’ll keep an eye out if you get a group thing going.

We’re definitely out that weekend as well. Have fun.

Would Monday 11/20 or Tuesday 11/21 work for you? We could do Stamatis or Alley 41 {Spicy Sichuan}

I don’t know if I’m here or away, so don’t plan around me – if I end up here, I’ll join in if something is planned. Thank you for asking!

we are jammed up then, unfortunately would enjoy Stamatis with you guys another time.

Early on Sunday, November 19, I’m considering a couple of food events in Elmhurst and Woodside, Queens, near the 74th St. station. Thai, Filipino, and possibly a Bhutanese restaurant afterward. Any interest?

sorry to miss you, I have early Sunday commitments - enjoy!

Hi. We are free that day. We are staying in NJ but we have a dinner invite or a friendsgiving in Astoria, SO we would be up for it.

I’m still planning to meet with you two in New Jersey someting during the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, November 25 and 26. You’re in New Jersey this weekend, too, and not in Flushing?

I am just spaced out. We are in Flushing. Let us know where to meet up. We still are going to a Friendsgiving at 6pm.

I’m away, but look forward to seeing what you all eat!