North End Tavern coming to New Rochelle...

I thought I was not seeing right, but as I was driving up North Ave. towards Quaker Ridge I see a sign above papered windows: North End Tavern. On the same strip with Heisler’s nut free Bakery. The demographic seems out of place but the sign was there…

WYKAGYL-
fuggeddaboutit
North end of NR will not support such a business and the parking on North ave (?) ppl.will not use the rear lot and walk ALL THE WAY to North Ave. Perhaps this is where all the nuts went!

I ate at North End Tavern last night and the food was great! parking was not an issue since they have an entrance in the back, I would definitely recommend.

Should be officially opening this weekend, I was told…and there are entrances in the front and rear. Eclectic menu offers Poutine, Quinoa Salad, Chicken Pot Pie, Cuban Sandwiches, Burgers…

Stopped in during their happy hours and had a couple of beers and a decadent French Dip Sandwich with fries. Good all around! This tavern/sports bar has been doing well since its opening. I guess it filled a void in this neighborhood after all. There is a partnership here, and I found out that one of the new shareholders is Joe Napoletano who also operates Posto 22 downtown, Gemelli Pizzeria, and his new Westchester Taco Grill, both near IONA College…