North Coast Roadfood by way of SF to Anchor Bay, Mendocino via 101/US-1?

That sounds wonderful - you should do it sooner rather than later!

I really donā€™t know about buying whole fish and seafood at the Fishetarian since weā€™ve never done it. I would call them and ask. They have an excellent reputation, and I would imagine their fish and shellfish would be great.

Thanks! From the photos Iā€™ve seen of their fresh seafood section on Yelp, Iā€™m pretty confident! Iā€™ll call the week of, just to be certain though. I canā€™t imagine that Iā€™d find any fresher in San Franciscoā€¦ There are photos of the proprietor on his boat bringing in fresh catch, and they seem to only focus on local and sustainable fish. Iā€™m really glad that you mentioned this place as I never would have known about it otherwise!

I wish we could do it sooner btw! Theyā€™re booked solid most weekends and our birthdays happen to fall one day apart in September, so that made things easy, ha! I donā€™t know why Iā€™m even planning this four months ahead of timeā€¦ weā€™ll be in NYC this time next week and I should be thinking about all of the great food weā€™ll be eating then! Itā€™s great to have so many things to look forward toā€¦ I actually think the planning is half the fun! :smiley:

had chowder and sandwich at Spud Point last weekā€¦food was outstanding. Spudā€™s Point Crab Company is an excellent choice on their part.

1 Like