NJ Salumerias

Moderators Hat On

There is absolutely no reason to go on a rant about someone simply by mentioning a name, completely out of context for anything they stand for. Let’s leave politics and slander off of the site, this isn’t a place to air complaints or varying idealizations.

Let’s leave this topic alone now and continue with a food focused discussion.

4 Likes

Re: Taliercio’s and ragtop

If he goes there his head will explode because of the chaos and the wait :smiley:

Please give me a heads up and I will walk over to witness this.
(I’ve been going there for 26 years, but the instagram fame has made it harder to just stop in and buy cold cuts, get a quick bite, etc. I am thrilled for their success, but for me it takes planning to go)

4 Likes

I’m a veteran of Arthur Ave , Bronx NY & Bay Ridge Brooklyn. This is kids stuff as far as crowds and selection if that’s what you’re referring to.
But thanks for your offer. Since I make regular trips to both areas and live in Freehold area don’t think I’m going there any time soon though.

1 Like

Just looking at their website it is impressive but nothing out of the ordinary.
Some of the sandwiches looked like traditional types but also an assortment of Instagram type combinations.
I am thinking about going to Red Bank street fair Sunday might have to see what they are about.If I go I will post it here.

I want more crazy ranting and rage to go with my sandwich!!!

5 Likes

Stay tuned I’m behind schedule. I’m usually the one censored here.
I must be mellowing in my old age

2 Likes