NJ food truck events

I came across this link and decided to post it below … some of the events/festivals look interesting

http://newjerseyisntboring.com/newjerseyevents/food-truck-events/

With the exception of the Pizza Vita truck I am not familiar
with NJ food trucks …

1 Like

Too bad you (everyone) already missed the Food Truck event at Monmouth Park. That is a good one and you can easily tie it into a day down the shore. If anyone is attending the one in Lincroft Tomorrow let me know I’m only 5 mins away. Enjoy!!

Went to the event today at Monmouth Park and dropped some cash on the ponies. Hit up jacks for cheese fries, a pass, prob not the thing to get there but the little one wanted them and it was only place with them. Pulled pork sandwich from local smoke was a huge hit. Brisket from surf was excellent if a bit too peppery for my taste. Am planning a trip to surf again. Is it crowded there still ? I know we had some discussion about crowds with initial numbers low then crowds seaming to appear. Last time I drove
Nu and it wasn’t terribly crowded or a dinner service, I wonder if the high prices are to blame?
Also if anyone is interested Ship Bottom Shellfish in LBI is pretty good, enjoyed the crab cake, service good but slow perhaps due to sitting outside and it being end of season

Surf is rocking now…it gets packed. Vic realized pretty quickly that people in Rumson don’t want to wait on a freaking line or have separate tabs for food and liquor. He fixed both problems and they now have a wait staff like a normal restaurant. Maybe he read my rant on this site when I reviewed surf bbq on the opening night :wink:

If you are a pastrami fan, try theirs. It is world class…seriously.

I might try the Monmouth beach food truck festival coming up.

1 Like