NJ.con best bagel rankings

Glad to heAr
Nervous few days locally, lol

1 Like

FYI now I’m hearing rumors that bagelmasters was sold from multiple people in the area. No clue what to think. Rumor is people own a local restaurant as well and are nice people.
Hoping it’s not true, but if it is at least it’s not bagels by mccloones

1 Like

Or by celebrity chef David B. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hahahaha zip it!! I chewed my kiss a**’s out, telling them how they made me look bad on here.

100% true story. Thursday night we were having dinner at Palumbo’s in LS. They were joking about having pissed me off with their “unverified” report of the sale and were trying to explain their logic. My friend Eddie of Palumbo’s came up to the table and asked where we were talking about and he said: “I thought I read something about that too”. and walked away.

My kids feeling suddenly vindicated started the: “I told you so…” when I quickly said: “See he read what I wrote on HO! It’s all over town” the two of them stopped and looked at me like they just found out I was Santa. Dad = Food Internet God - FIG!

5 Likes

Lol. Nice that dad is getting some street cred?

I suppose this will flush itself out soon, even if it is disinformation. Hope if it is true pork roll egg egg and cheese remains the same. Can find good bagels nearby but prec is unrivaled to me

Eddie must be hitting up the Ho too. Nothing but praise for them lately if the palumbos/slices of hope peeps are lurking. Chicken piccata and penne vodka have been our new favs along with the ginger balsamic dressing. Cheesesteak remains high on the list. Bar pie is best pie on the peninsula. Wish I knew when they are making steaks.

2 Likes

Fair Lawn, Saddle River Road, Hot Bagels.

1 Like

There is still time to get to Hot Bagel Bakery for freshest bagels and ShopRite for Acme Salmon.

6 Likes