Nice-ish Sunday lunch in Providence, RI

I’m looking for a special occasion-ish place for lunch (not brunch, or there must be lunch-y items available) this coming Sunday, preferably in Providence. We’re celebrating Thanksgiving with RI family members since we’ll be out-of-town for the actual holiday. Our usual haunts, such as Julian’s or Nick’s, I think will be tough with the chow pup (er, I mean spring onion or cippolini onion) in tow and maybe more casual than what we’re seeking for this occasion. I’m totally out of the loop regarding RI dining these days…any suggestions would be fantastic! Thanks.

(I’ve also posted on that other site as the traffic here unfortunately seems a bit low.)

I had a really wonderful dinner at Gracie’s last month, but it appears that they aren’t open on Sundays or ever at lunch. We also randomly selected Cafe Nuovo and it was really very good. Linen tablecloths, a fairly professional staff, and enough space between tables to not feel pressed. My Providence RI experiences are, however, limited. The food is a bit assertional, but all three of us did enjoy our meals.

http://www.cafenuovo.com/cafenuovo/index.html