New Year's Eve at Eleven Madison Park

Normally, Mr. RBI and I stay home on New Year’s Eve. But this year, we decided to go to EMP. You can read my blog post about it here.

My Blog
My Flickr

8 Likes

That picture of your husband is priceless … agree with you regarding QXR’s # 3 pick :frowning:
The meal speaks for itself.

Glad you liked the photo.

I’m pleased to learn there’s another HO who listened to the QXR Countdown and especially one who agrees with me about the Holst.

Aside from the meal’s deliciousness, the kitchen team’s ability to pace it so that we finished several minutes before midnight – and didn’t feel rushed – is truly amazing.

My Blog
My Flickr

1 Like

Glad you and hubby had a wonderful night. EMP has always been and continues to be worthy of the moniker of one of the finest restaurants in the world on all levels. For those who can afford it, a night there is a magical experience. My best to you both and your family in the new year.

1 Like

Wow!!!

Hi seal,

While it’s true that the full dining room experience is expensive, they do offer a lower-priced 5-course menu in the bar area by reservation via Tock (same as for the dining room). Walk-ins are also welcome, and there is an a la carte menu. In addition to the changes to the dining room…

Eleven Madison Park Thanksiving 2017

…an even bigger change is the brilliant reconfiguration of the bar area.

Eleven Madison Park Thanksgiving 2017

Mr. RBI and I wish you, Mrs. seal, and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!

My Blog
My Flickr