NEW Survey!!! (NJ peeps)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z9DLGTK

Thereā€™s no way to indicate that more than one of the days is fine.

Iā€™m not sure but will try to work it out. How does this place compare to others locally? Iā€™m sure it is good if this is the one you are choosing

Just mark your #1 choice, please

Oh, weā€™ve been there beforeā€¦

Damn no pics from the last HO down?

Nopeā€¦this is why I was pestering all of you to take photos at the Outback! We have a history of forgetting.

Someone even forgot they were there at Outback.

4 Likes

I am really hoping to make it to this! I vote for either of the days with an 11 AM start time but I did officially vote for Dec 1.

2 Likes

Weā€™re good for any of the days but the first one.

1 Like

@gcaggiano are you EVER going to admit you were there?

1 Like

The survey seems to be broken, there isnā€™t a ā€œHell noā€ option for question 3.

And also, as mentionedā€¦ no way to indicate multiple availability slots. Iā€™m good for any of those dates.

2 Likes

Mamma didnā€™t raise a liar.

1 Like

Quick update: 18 of you have already responded to the surveyā€“thank you! Iā€™ll leave it up until Monday, at which time Iā€™ll post the date.

Saturday, Dec. 1st is currently in the lead, but if you want to join us and havenā€™t clicked the link at the top of this thread, please do so! Thanks.
Curlz

There is also nothing stopping you from taking it multiple times, which I just did!!! :joy:

3 Likes

Bumping this upā€¦this is a great way to practice for VOTING on Tuesday!

The survey will remain up until Monday at Noon.

So whatā€™s good here curlz? Im in a food coma after eating a bunch of chinese delivery.

I just looked back, because I remember we had a LOTā€¦

We had a mess of (all very good) shrimp and shrimp/pork and spinach and shrimp dumplings off the carts, beef and pork ribs, pork buns of multiple varieties (white, ā€˜baked,ā€™ and the best of the bunch, which was triangle-shaped and in a flaky crust), a regular order of Chinese broccoli, one of pan-fried noodles w/chicken, and one of clams in black bean sauce. And for dessert? Watermelon (did we ever figure out what was in that?) and some phenomenal egg custard tarts.

1 Like

Survey / thread is closed, please follow the updated conversation in this thread.