new orleans, feb 2022?

Or they can go to King Cake hub at Zony Mash and have lots of choices under one roof.

Travelmad, where from on the Jersey shore, we are in Asbury Park and spend the Winters in New Orleans

1 Like

Ocean Township!

thank you, always great to have recommendations from someone that lives locally! no love for gris gris? I see it recommended quite a bit…

1 Like

thank you for all the wonderful recommendations! we’ll be there next weekend, so starting to solidify our list/make reservations!

1 Like

wow!

1 Like

Just wanted to point out that the title needs to be changed to “2022,” unless someone has a time machine, which I would love.

4 Likes

Gris-Gris: been there, did not care for it. I found the food very heavy, just kind of leaden, and served in excessive portions that made me literally uncomfortable. I do not understand the love for the place, but then again, there are quite a few places in town that have similarly dedicated fans but similarly underwhelming food (Katie’s, I’m looking at you).

1 Like

thanks! we have a reservation at maypop, working out the rest…

hmmm it looks correct to me! jk, thanks, someone at ho fixed it.

There is a new place that just opened up from the folks that used to have Green Goddess.

Breakaways R&B. The food looks good as do the drinks, they have cocktail snowballs.

I have yet to go but I have high hopes for this place. I plan on getting there this week.

1 Like

I’m going in September and bookmarking!