New Food Truck on Central Ave in Yonkers

Noticed a new food truck on Central Ave in Yonkers, Road Grub Mobile. Heading south on Central Ave, it is a short distance before the Greek food truck. Dark red/ orange truck. It serves philly cheesesteaks, burgers, hot dogs, mac’n’cheese and daily specials. Hope it’s as good as the Greek truck.

1 Like

Where on Central is it? Near what stores?

It’s a big, red truck across from the Best Buy area, about a block north of the Souvlaki Truck. The owner/operator is really nice and goes out of his way for his customers. They have menu specials weekly and I’m pretty sure they do catfish po’ boys on Fridays.

It is before Best Buy. Across from Alamo Drafthouse and Burlington Coat Factory. I just checked out their Facebook page. Seems they may not be in Yonkers everyday. Sometimes in Port Chester or New Rochelle. So check Facebook before going or call them at (914) 315-9866.

Sounds awesome. We were hoping to do some gardening this weekend but it’s going to be a washout, so perhaps we’ll head over to Central Ave for shopping and food trucks. I could use a gyro and I know my DH would love a cheesesteak.

I said it was across from the Best Buy AREA, not across from Best Buy. There are several distinct areas of that strip mall. It is about a block NORTH of the Souvlaki Truck. They have been in Yonkers pretty much every weekday for the past 3 weeks at least.

They have a few different styles of cheesesteaks. I would suggest being very specific on how much char you want on your meat. Mine was a bit overdone the last time I had it, but they are so accommodating that if I had mentioned it, they would have made another one for me.

1 Like