New food options in Terminal C at EWR

Does Newark Liberty now have the best airport food in the U.S.?

As I told Pete Genovese on Twitter, they need to level the playing field in the other terminals, but this could make me a little less annoyed if I have to fly United instead of JetBlue, as Terminal A sucks in every way!

ā€œA tribute to North Jersey Italian Steakhousesā€¦ā€

What is this referring to?

Are Italian Steakhouses a thing in this state? I know they are in Omaha, but I donā€™t think I could name one in Jersey. Is it just me?

I know othe people here love Pesto Genovese, but sometimes I just have no idea what he is talking about.

By the way, it could be the best airport food in the US, and still kinda suck.

2 Likes

up 'til last year sometime, Roy Choi had a Koji ā€˜truckā€™ at LAX in the American terminal dishing out his delicious korean tacos and burritos. Not only was it actually tasty, it was even close to reasonably priced. Iā€™m convinced that might have been the best possible airport food.

Koji rotated out of the spot now, so youā€™re back to drastically overpriced burgers or overpriced-but-still-tasty french dips from Coleā€™s.

1 Like

Ewr should open up a pork roll place and put itself on the map. Imagine a badass pork roll joint there? Once word got out, I bet that place would dominate if they did it right.

@VikingKaj I think we may need a pork roll thread (not a taylor slam thread lol)

Surely you taunt me, but I am not rising to that bait again.

I donā€™t know Pete personally, but since I often agree with him and he obviously REALLY eats, I have to say that I suspect that description came from the company that created these ā€œconceptsā€ vs. from Pete himself. But who knows? All I want are some legit options in Terminal Aā€¦

Oh. Yeah. That makes sense.