New: Delah Coffee, SF SoMa (PICS)

Sun 8/28/22 I checked out the new Delah Coffee shop in SF SoMa. 370 4th St, SF, across from Whole Foods.

I got Yemeni coffee $6.75 and pistachio milk cake $7.45 so it’s on the pricey side. I just close my eyes and charge it!

I got it hot for the latte art. It was nice. Pistachio milk cake was like tres leche so I liked it ok. I will go back to try their chai served in a pot.

One bathroom in the back but someone in it for a long time, I just went to Whole Foods and used theirs.

5 Likes

Interesting. That space used to be a Peet’s–I remember it well from when I used to ride Caltrain.

I was there 3 weeks ago, had the bee bites, yemini coffee and one of hte milk cakes. Coffee was wonderful with undertones of ardamom and giner , milk cake was very good, bee bites perhaps a little less so. Place is very nicely decorated and has lots of great seating, service was really lovely. Would definitely return

1 Like

It’s a delightful family run place. Was rather full when I went - quite a few people just using it as a work space with laptops.