Netties House of Spaghetti Revisited- Better than ever!

We hadn’t been to Netties in a while and I have to say, they blew us away with the quality of both food and service. Also, the new bartender made one the the best Boulevardiers I had.

The restaurant was packed this past Friday night. We started with their homemade mozzarella which was soft deliciousness. We paired that with domestic prosciutto and roasted eggplant. While we didn’t love the prosciutto, the roasted eggplant was killer!

Our pasta course was spaghetti with crab sauce. I have to say, we don’t often order pastas with seafood, but this was was excellent. The crab is in the sauce so you get crabby goodness in every al dente bite.

Onto the mains: The sole Milanese was perfectly cooked. We loved the tomato carpaccio the the sole was set upon. And then…we had an order of meatballs…super tasty little crispy meatballs…and finally, Chef Chris has done something very different…homemade al dente pastina Cacio e Pepe style! We couldn’t finish the meatballs and the pastina…they made a splendid breakfast!!

The service by Marisol, (and the rest of the staff), was professional and friendly without being overbearing. The prices at Netties are really fair for the portion size and quality of the food.

If you haven’t been to Netties in a while, it’s time for a visit…Very highly recommended!!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nettie’s house of spaghetti - tinton falls, nj