Negril, Jamaica, Caribbean

Looking for the best meal you had in Negril. Criteria is amazing food. Can be a shack or 5 star. Tell me what and why. Thanks.

1 Like

Ivan’s at Catcha Fallen Star……ate there twice on our last visit a couple weeks ago. By far the best meal we had while there…nice menu, reasonable price, great service and outstanding food and of course the view is like no other! Make reservation for a half hour before sunset, they will send a complimentary taxi to pick you up but you must use the same taxi to return ($20 US from 7 mile beach area) . Second best thing we ate was a patty from miss Sonia. Others will suggest Best in the West for jerk chicken which was really disappointing, very little jerk taste, dry and overpriced. We have been to Negril 4 times in the last ten years but we found overall the food very disappointing with the exception of the two I suggested. Of course everything was way more expensive, some Covid related but mostly just gouging.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. Heard great things about Ivan’s but made reservation for Rockhouse cuz it’s my party.Possibly another night if needed.
I’ll update when I’m back. Happy new year 2024!