Morristown area eats

Hey Anthony, welcome!! It’s always good to see a new face here. I’ve been to Shan Shan a couple times, what a wonderful family restaurant that place is!

Would you mind explaining what Udipi is? I tried googling and looked at their menu but couldn’t find any information on it.

I actually drove by Qin Dynasty today! Thought about stopping in but I was set on buffet. I went to Moghul Express today. It’s not the best buffet but they have goat for 13.99 and you can’t beat that! It’s so funny because I am from Edison, the Chinese/Indian mecca of NJ, and Parsippany is like a mini Edison. I love it. Keep your recommendations coming! Sadly it will probably be some time before I end up here again.

Been a while but I had a good time at V Yan in Parsippany too. AYCE Hot Pot + KBBQ.

It’s basically Dosa and other rice batter snacks. I probably butchered spelling it.

There is a Dongbei place as well a little further down 46. M&T.

1 Like

I tried looking up M&T and it’s only showing results for the bank! :smiley: That’s the name of the restaurant?

Yep M&T. Dongbei maybe not one of the great cuisines of China I have to admit…

Sorry too new a user to post the Google maps link. It’s on 46 just after it splits off from Bloomfield Ave

Ah found it! All it took was searching “M&T restaurant” lol. Thank you for the rec, the place looks great!

1 Like

@Anthony_Bonner, Welcome! We know each other from Mouthfulsfoods. Unlike the NJ board there, here it’s very lively.

@CurlzNJ @KAOSKitchen

Popped in at Tony’s today for a slice. It was a nice fat slice, but unfortunately the cheese to sauce ratio was way off, it wasn’t a particularly enjoyable slice for me. I know the ratios can vary from pie to pie, and I appreciated the excess cheese but the sauce was almost non existent. Oh well!

I feel like the best slice place around us is Nonna’s in Florham Park. Tho I do like the pies at Coniglio’s.

Happy to hear from someone who has been to Nonna’s and has a different preferred option

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you went, but that photo makes me sad. The place has obviously been renovated and (my guess) may also have had new owners since my childhood. That looks FANCY compared to what it was!
If you’re still up there and looking for pizza, Firehouse in Madison is always great.

1 Like