Moo yai thai, sea bright nj

I just NJ noticed this place as I drove by tonight. Does anyone have any intel?

Is it me or does the menu mention their allergy statement 3 times?

We are going to Anjelica’s tonight. I’ll try to get there early and scope it out.

Please have a pork chop for me! Lol.

Didn’t get the pork chop as I just made my Maple Gojujang chops - pics on that thread.

Sea Bright was so jam packed yesterday that I wasn’t able to check out this new Thai place.

We ordered take-out from this place. Not impressed. Pad Thai shouldn’t be sweet and orange. I don’t recall what my husband ordered but he wasn’t impressed either. Never went back for his leftovers.

3 Likes

I made it over here tonight. The food was decent. It definitely had some flavor, unlike a lot of dishes diagonally across the street.

I had pad prik khing. It wasn’t a heaping portion, but I did like the heavier garlic profile. My friend had shrimp pad woodsen. I tried a few shrimp…not bad. Service was good and only one other table was there (5 or 6 ladies.)

If I lived in SB I would definitely walk here over that Chinese place. I wanted to try some wings but they were out.

I wouldn’t make this a destination spot, but if you’re driving by it might be worth trying something.

1 Like

any recent opinions on this place?

After finding the food inedible when it first opened, friends who love it convinced me to try again recently. Wish I didn’t waste the money and calories. Pad Thai should not be sweet, sticky, or orange. It lacked tofu and bean sprouts in spite of them being listed in the description.

1 Like