This is meant for Jaymes and any lurkers thinking of meeting.
What follows is a little bomber talk for my buddy Jaymes.
Due to possible deteriorating weather over target MI at 16 June 1400 hours the mission may be scrubbed with a diversion to the alternate Fountainview Fish Market which also could be canceled resulting in a milk run to a nearby Chinese restaurant unless we are socked in.
The decision will be made by Bomber Command made up of myself and The Wifeacita and since I’m a bird colonel and squadron commander and she a mere Second Lieutenant, well…
Reschedule will have to wait until fall as I have a three week notice to request weekend leave and the water will be too freaking hot for oysters and we’re already a fair bit outside the envelope.
Keeping an eye on the Gulf and while the NHC doesn’t expect vigorous tropical development remember Harvey was forecast to cross the Yucatan and break up over Mexico.