Monmouth County Caterer

Friend of a friend is looking for “a caterer that makes fabulous quiche” for a wedding shower. 35-40ppl. The hostess lives in Wall… I suggested Burbelmaiers, Cardinal Provisions, Apple Street Kitchen, and maybe Maeberrie, but I’m betting you HOs have other ideas…?

My grandpappy taught me that real men don’t eat quiche, so I got nothing for you. Sorry.

I have one that I will not recommend in mind…

Does it have to be fabulous? Mine is outrageous, which is only three notches below fabulous.

I used Chef Covas out of Long Branch for a party a few months back. I have no idea if she does quiche, but I had a very positive experience.

That was the text request.

Thanks!

You could try My Kitchen Witch in Monmouth Beach. Karyn, the head witch, caters for all kinds of TV shows, movies, and events in NYC. I used her once to cater a large outdoor party. The food was excellent and fed more than their catering menu estimates it will.

2 Likes

I have no recommendations but I love the idea of a 40 person brunch where only fabulous quiche is served. “I’m sorry, were you expecting beverages or something that isn’t baked eggs in a crust?? No, no. This is a QUICHE PARTY!”

2 Likes

If anyone could make a FABULOUS quiche, it would be Justin and myself. But for 40 people is a bit much.

:smiley:

4 Likes

At times like this I wish I was still in the business. We used to make quiches a lot! We’d make the egg part by the gallon. It’s how I learned to make pie crust.

1 Like

If you’re thinking about getting back into the business I know someone who is looking for quiche for 35-40 people, I’m box me we can work something out. (You know a small referral fee maybe??)

1 Like

LOL! Too bad I don’t currently have the needed infrastructure. But should I ever need an agent, I’ll know who to call.

2 Likes

Twin pond in Howell, makes fabulous quiches. Very reasonable. Great selection.

1 Like

Well hello there Sandi and welcome to Hungry Onion!! Thanks for the recommendation, have you used them before? Any other intel about them you can share? Either way thanks again and welcome, go to our main page to introduce yourself further!!

1 Like

Friends and I have ordered quiches from them for Book club luncheons. Always a big hit.

2 Likes

Thank you!

The wedding shower was four years ago

1 Like

It’s conceivable that someone else may be planning a similar event I suppose.

I love the internet, nothing dies LOL

1 Like