Mexican Food in Monmouth County

FYI I prefer to think of it as I’ve made him immortal through the lore of my story. Pierre LIVES in our memories.

RIP Pierre
1872-1992
“A heck of a guy, a horrible meal”

5 Likes

We ate at Senor Pepper’s several years ago. It was very good.

I love it and the drama created must have been epic . I’m in awe of it Glad what happened in Vegas didn’t stay in Vegas Kudos :100:

1 Like

Now we’ve been to Azteca Grill, and while the food is good, Mark reports that the restroom cleanliness leaves something to be desired, and suggests that could be indicative of other problems.

Alas, there is only Tino’s for us in Red Bank. We cannot find parking close enough to North of the Border (or Senor Pepper’s, which was our original plan), and International Mexican Grocery has an hour or longer lag between ordering and picking up food, and who knows how long for a table. In Keyport, both Antojitos and Los Corrales have stairs that make them inaccesible to us. Luckily El Rinconcito de Mama still works for us.

2 Likes

It is my understanding that Senor Peppers is the more gringo version of another restaurant they own. I found that out when I was asking for different tacos (lengua, tripe etc) and the kid basically said if you want that you have to go to the other place. For the life of me I forget which one that is, however the food was always very good at Peppers even though I have not been there in a long time.

1 Like

More Galindo’s. Que rico.

4 Likes

Galindos tonight. Mojarra and Molcajete. Yum.

7 Likes